Sunday, August 19, 2012

Photographers again...

O..M..GGGGG. Now I remember all the stress I was going through when I was researching wedding photographers last year. Its all coming back to me now lol. I am just SOOO PICKY when it comes to photographers. I want to pick the RIGHT ONE, I don't want any regrets on how our photos turn out! These pictures are the memories of your special day that you will have forever to look back on. There are so many photographers that use their big fancy camera and charge insane prices when they don't even know how to use the camera or edit properly. Sure the pictures may look "good" especially to someone who doesn't know much about photography, but I LOVE pictures and want to get into photography someday..so thats probably where my pickiness comes in. That being said, every photographer I fell in love with it ridiculously expensive lol. I hate my expensive taste sometimes!! lol! Who wants to help pay for my wedding? Anyone?? lol. I'm afraid I'll be stuck with some average photographer and get so-so pictures because I can't afford the ones I want :((((( Seriously I am so worried about this lol. No joke. lol this is horrible. Hopefully I will find THE ONE [haha] or one of these amazing photogs will work with me on price :)

This picture pretty much sums it all up for me! lol





3 comments:

  1. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. Architecture Photographer

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Wedding Planners

    ReplyDelete