Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dresses! Dresses! DRESSES!!!!

So I have been browsing wedding dresses online like CRAZY!! I think I am addicted, lol. I seriously cannot wait to go wedding dress shopping and try on all the beautiful dresses! I found one online that I am absolutely IN LOVE with. I can't wait to try it on, and see if it still has the same WOW factor as it does online. Here are a few I saved that I liked, but I didn't include the one I'm crazy about ;)



                                                                 Demetrios 4825

                                                                      Allure Bridal 8911

                                                        Ambrosia by Maggie Sottero
                                           [this would have to be a close 2nd to my top #1 dress]

                                                              Moonlight Couture H1196


                                                            Jenna by Maggie Sottero


                                                             Montana by Maggie Sottero


                                                           Monterey by Maggie Sottero

No comments:

Post a Comment