Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back in Wedding Planning MODE!!!!

 Well Eric and I recently discuss getting the wedding plans back on track, and we have chosen a date! We will announce it after we get the date set with the church and the banquet hall again. Speaking of the hall, I have to call and see if they held our deposit for us. I called after we had to put the planning on hold, and they said they would hold our deposit for us... so I'm hoping they do/did!  But the wedding is going to be in the fall of next year!! So exciting!!! Before we were planning a wedding in just 9 months, now we have well over a year to plan. So I'm getting started early! Hopefully it will be A LOT less stressful this way too! lol. This past Saturday, my Aunt came over for my Birthday and surprised me with a wine/food/pastries tasting wedding planning party!!! She bought me EVERY SINGLE Bridal/Wedding magazine that is out there! lol. She knew I was starting to get back into planning, so this was awesome! We drank, ate, and went through all the mags! haha. It was so much fun, and a wonderful surprise especially since I had two of my bridesmaids over to share in all the fun with me. I received four free bridal show expo tickets for November. My mom, my Aunt, and my Matron of Honor were all going to go, but one of my very best friends/bridesmaid is having her baby shower that day - and I would NOT miss it for the world! I am SO excited for her!! <3 I will just pick a different Bridal Expo to attend, but I am having so much planning! Well thanks for reading this update, if anyone actually did lol. I don't think I'm going to be linking these to my Facebook, so if you are reading this glad you found me.. somehow? lol


No comments:

Post a Comment