Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wedding Dresses!

Yesterday, I tried on wedding dresses for the first time EVER! I went with my mom, my Matron of Honor. I tried on soooo many beautiful dresses. I walked in thinking I was going to be a Maggie Sottero bride, and the ones we LOVED on were Mori Lee! I didn't love the Maggie dresses on as much as I thought I would. I tried on the Ambrosia and Sabelle. They are both beautiful gowns, just not "the one" for me. I'm still going to a few more places just to make just the ONE I have been stuck on is really "THE ONE"!! lol

Ambrosia

Back of Ambrosia

Sabelle

The beautiful side detailing

Still Sabelle

More Lee Dress

Mori Lee 1

Back of Mori Lee Dress 1

Beautiful detailing on Mori Lee Dress 1
Mori Lee 2, side view to see fullness of skirt

Mori Lee 2, front

semi full length view on Mori Lee 2

The detailing on every ruffle really makes this dress SPARKLE!
[kind of hard to tell in pics]

More Lee Dress 2

Another front shot, Mori Lee Dress 2

The beautiful detailing on Mori Lee Dress 2. kinda blurry :/

Detailing goes all they way down the back

The back of Mori Lee Dress 2


No comments:

Post a Comment