Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Our Planning So Far..

Well its been a while since I posted a blog on how the planning is going!

So.. the new date has been set for October 12, 2013! We have the church booked, reception hall booked, and photographer booked [yep i decided on one - finally! lol]. Check out my photographer, he does AMAZING work, and we get a free photo booth for the reception! We couldn't be happier with our choice! Andrew Robert Photography

I already purchased the earrings I am going to wear on the "big day". They were $500, on sale for $100! Soo I couldn't pass it up, even tho I feel extremely guilty for spending that much, but its ok - its for my long awaited wedding right?! Plus my ears get really itchy and irritated with fake earrings - within seconds! I was also with my mom and cousin who were urging me to buy them, lol!
I also bought a personalized hanger for my dress on Etsy for $4.99!! What a steal! You can get one here: Wedding Hanger
My FFIL ordered our Save the Date magnets, and they arrived today, along with our kissing bell place cards!! Sooo happy, and excited.. wow things just started to GET REAL. I can't help but feel really scared at the same time. I fear that once again it will get all messed up and our day will be cancelled yet again. :(

I have met with several dj's, and would love to book with one already!! Since I don;'t want them to be all booked up for my date, by the time I get around to it, but... one of the DJ's we met with is doing a contest to win a $7,000 wedding package! It would include their best DJ and videographer package with lighting, monogram, DVDs/blurays, etc... It would be SO AMAZING to win it!! We really need it soo bad, and it would def save us a lot of money! So all the help we can get would be greatly appreciated.
Please help us win! All you have to do is "Like":
 This Page


and then like mine and my fiances picture here:
Our Picture

BOTH the page and photo need to be liked for the vote to count.

please no comments on picture

Contest ends on 3/17/13
Thanks so much!!!


I am going this Saturday to find my dress, and couldn't be MORE EXCITED!!! My bridesmaids have an appointment of February 17th to get their dresses, also looking forward to that! :)
Still lots left to do, and only 262 days to do it ;) That's enough time right? haha

We still need to get:
Grooms and groomsmen appts to get the tuxs
Appt. with Florists
Appt. with Bakery's
Flower girl dress for Lina
Flower girl basket and ring bearer pillow
Invites/reception cards/rsvp cards printed [ a awesome friend is designing them for me ]
Bridal necklace
Veil
Bridal Shoes
Bridesmaids gifts/ Groomsmen gifts

I'm sure I'm missing a ton, but that's all my brain can comprehend right now lol.
Thanks for reading!
~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment