Friday, March 4, 2011

We're Engaged!

I haven't blogged in so long - well not since I had a MySpace page. I'm not even sure where to begin with this. Well we have been engaged for almost one month now. I had Eric choose the date and he chose November 19, 2011. Now he cant decide to have it the 19th or the 12th. His biggest concern is that Thanksgiving is only 5 days after the 19th, and hes worried that people may not come because they are already traveling for Thanksgiving plans. So that's why hes thinking of moving the date up a week. I was kinda already 'attached' to the 19th lol, but it really doesn't matter what day we have it.
A few weeks ago, my mom, some friends and I went to a Bridal Show. I got a lot of information from different vendors, so much I was overwhelmed! We had a great time tho, and loved the bridal fashion show! 

Here are a few pictures I took from the bridal show. They were really dark so I had to brighten them up, so they are crappy quality lol. 




No comments:

Post a Comment