Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wedding Photographers

Some of you may already know my frustrations with most of the "photographers" I have looked at, from my rant of Facebook lol. My feelings were "I get it, you have a nice expensive camera, but that doesn't make you a professional photographer!" I'm amazed at how many wedding photographers I have seen that have absolutely no idea what they are doing, and charging crazy expensive amounts for their wedding packages. I'm not into their color selection, I can do that myself lol, and weird edits that make the pictures look almost cartoonish, or their over use of fish-eye lenses.. so not me. I'd say the style Id want the pictures to be is photojournalistic, and artistic!  Of course Id love some fun pictures too ;)
These are two that I really liked: MBigelow Photographer and Monica Z Photography. There were some others I liked as well, but now I can't find their websites lol.

I was sold, or still might be sold on a certain photographer! They had great pictures, and they were not charging outrageous prices for full complete wedding coverage! Then Eric came home last night and was telling me that he had talked to a guy he knows who come into his work, who is a wedding photographer. Eric was asking him about shooting our wedding and said he would love to do it. Eric told him *I* would need to see his work first because of how picky I am about my pictures hahaha. I feel bad now tho lol. He would also be bringing his colleague with him as a second photographer. I guess he is also a DJ, and said he would DJ too! haha. He has a huge DJ set up with lights, speakers, and everything. Not sure how he will be able to DJ and be our photographer at the same time, but sounds interesting lol! I really am crossing my fingers his photography is great! I have a good feeling about it, so I hope it works out :)Eric keeps telling me I need to go to school or photography because of how crazy I am about pictures. So I think its something I may look into!

No comments:

Post a Comment