Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Centerpieces and Wedding Colors

Well I thought photographers were stressful, now I'm stressing over centerpieces lol. Mainly because I love the Manzanita branches with the crystals dangling off them, but its going to be a little costly. I want to spray them silver with glitter, and put them in a squared vase with gel beads to fill it with a FloraLytes to light it up. It would look gorgeous. I would just have to figure how a way to make this more cost affective. The other option I used to be SET on was - using medium cylinder vases and dressing them up with ribbon, filled with the gel beads and FloraLytes and doing a carnation pomander on the top. I found bulk carnations that are decently priced through Sams Club which would be cheaper than going through a florists, but I'm still going to be pushing it with the cost I think. They are around $65 for 150 carnations, and it takes about 50 carnations to make a pomander. Right now we are still working on our guest list, so I'm not sure how many pomanders I am going to need. I'm guessing around 20-25.
Gosh everything I have envisioned when I was wedding planning last year, has changed and now it has got me rethinking everything. From my centerpieces to the colors!!! What is wrong with me?! lol. I KNOW I still want to use pink. Just not sure if I'm going to use hot pink/fuchsia or light/blush pink! It we do the hot pink/fuchsia we will use black and damask to accent [just like this layout was initially designed after]. If we go with the light/blush pink we will use ivory and silver to accent. Why am I doing this to myself??!!? I hate this second guessing, and confusion lol. Here are a few of my design inspirations, that have me totally confused on which centerpieces and colors I am going to choose!! lol








                                            Linens will be just like this if we choose this option

                                           This is one centerpiece option for the pink/damask

                                                   This is the blush pink/ ivory theme:


                                      This is kinda the idea I had to use the gel beads and FloraLytes

This is how the linens will be if we use the light pink

                                               This is the manazanita branches centerpieces.
                                                    No idea what I am going to do!! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment